IPTV Pro Apk Paid free download
Pro features (comparing with free version):
Paid Features of IPTV Pro Apk Paid:
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when the connection is closed unexpectedly (HTTP streams only).
- Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
- Auto-play last channel option
- Extended playlists history
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web.
Main Features of IPTV Pro Apk Paid:
- M3U and XSPF playlists support
- Playlists history
- Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
- Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when the connection is closed unexpectedly (HTTP streams only)
- Grid, list or tile view of TV channels
- EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
- Start app on device boot option
Note about IPTV Pro Apk:
Please note that this app doesn’t contain any built-in channels. You should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
Proxy settings for IPTV Pro Apk Paid:
For multicast streams it’s recommended to use UDP proxy:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer’s firmware.